- I am a visual communicator
- I’m an idealist at heart
- The oxford comma is my favorite time to punctuate
- I love corgis
- I grew up in Nebraska; went to school in Missouri, Wyoming, and Pennsylvania; lived in Denver, Colorado; dabbled in New York City; summered once in Switzerland; and am now living in San Francisco, California
- I like to read
- I find most anything interesting
- I do social media like no body’s business
- I work well under stress
- I hate small talk
Jack Does Good
The personal blog of a do-gooder. Describing mundane mis/adventures and sharing inspiration in art, design, technology, books, and friends. (Why?)
© 2016 by Jacklynn Pham. You’re welcome to link to this site or use a single image and brief description to link back to any post. Please don’t republish any posts and/or images without proper attribution. The design work I create should not be duplicated or distributed without my permission. Thanks!
The opinions expressed on this blog are Jacklynn’s and do not represent the opinions of companies/clients she may work with. However hilarious they may be.