PHAMETRICS // 34
Last month as a grad student (as far as I know). Not much to update this month, just moving things along.
FEAST FOR THE EYES>>
- Freedom. Jonathan Franzen. ‘Twas an enjoyable book, but I liked The Corrections better. I like Franzen’s books
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. I thought it was appropriate to re-read (listen) to this book as I wrap up my school and enter into this next phase of life. Plus, I read it when I was so little I barely understood what was happening, I understand a lot better what’s happening now.
- Officially booked all my airplane tickets my trip this summer! I’ll be seeing dear Carissa soon and all that jazz.
- Graduating! My mother is coming down.
- I’m also excited to see Timothy Goodman next week with AIGA.
- After I turned in my revised conference paper last week I’ve have been celebrating hard core with a Nap Festival. I need to break that habit so that I can finish up this thesis documentation and skadoodle out of here.
- You know, everything between me and laying on a beach along Halong Bay. Thesis documentation, grading for class, moving, driving, finding housing in The Bay…most of my day is a compunction.
- I saw Fallingwater, Frank Lloyd Wright’s very famous house with Matt last month.
- We also went to the Phipps Botanical Garden, even though most things were dead outside still.
- I saw Three Sisters, a CMU production with the lovely, lovely Sarah last month. (Seeing Sarah is a treasure all it’s own, as well).
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
- Finished Always Sunny in Philadelphia while making my final calligraphy project, if that counts? No movies recently though!
Is this Goodbye, Pittsburgh?