5(+) Places for the summer
I told my co-workers I wanted to go to Prague for the long weekend and they scoffed at me for not seeing enough of Zurich first. I feel like I’ve done a pretty good job of seeing the city and nearby landmarks. But they’re in Zurich indefinitely, whereas I have one summer. So I have some decisions to make.
So, I’m not going to Prague, that’s too far and too expensive. But after work, I decided to buy tickets to Vienna and visit a friend. I leave in an hour.
Here are the other places I want to go:
- Berlin, Germany (next weekend)
- Nairobi, Kenya (surprise trip next week!)
- Basel, Switzerland (for the Art Basel)
- Ticino, Switzerland (to visit the Italian canton and hike in this beautiful river valley I saw pictures of)
- Zermatt, Switzerland (to see the Matterhorn–I love the mountains)
- Dublin, Ireland (since the intern summit was abruptly rescheduled to Zurich)
- Münich, Germany
- Ingolstadt, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Geneva, Switzerland (by way of Bern)
- TDB, Croatia (my brother and sister have gone, have to keep the family tradition alive)
Pictured above are the Rheinfalls.