5: Things that are different
- Snails! I’ve never seen so many snails in my life! They come out when it rains. (for the record, I only moved the ones that were easy to move. If they were super suctiony I didn’t moved them because I don’t know the snail rules and I felt like it might hurt them).
- Everything closes early, especially on the weekends if they’re open at all.
- I love their faucets! They’re this bar that reminds me of a spaceship thruster. They make it super easy to change the velocity of the water. Or maybe it’s just more fun to me. And they have button light switches.
- The public transportation is a dream come true.
- It’s never felt chaotic or congested.
And there’s a bunch of other European stuff, but those were the things I first come to my mind.
More snails! Meow.