FEAST FOR THE EYES>>
- War & Peace. Leo Tolstoy. Finished! Finally! I liked it. Got a little philosophical at the end and I was eating breakfast so it’s little hazy, but overall: glad I read it. I’ve been listening to this book for months, now what am I going to do?
- The Island of the Colorblind. Oliver Sacks. I loved one of his other books, Musicophilia, and my friend Kelly ended up giving me this book as a going away present when I moved to New York. It’s good so far! Sacks is a neurologist who has written a plethora of super interesting books about his patients and research. I’ve only just started, but he’s on his way to visit an island where there are a large number of people who are colorblind.
- Paradise Lost. John Milton. I just started this today on audiobook and am not confident in my ability to pay attention to this one.
OVER AND OVER AGAIN>>
- Planning my schedule for next year
- Buying office supplies
- tumblr. I made a new work-in-progress tumblr, phambivert
- I’ve been exercising every night for like…over a month. What is that about? Just a little, but I’m still happy at myself
- Moving causes me so much anxiety I can’t even say
- Trying to find an apartment, anxiety!
- Having a life where I can work and sleep
- Making my clients happy — am I?!
- Procrastinating = more blog posts for you
- Spilling coffee on my laptop
- Writing with my new fountain pen
- My friends Christy & Dina are visiting me in June!
- New experiences!
#13?! Has it really been a year since I started these already?! Holy gee whiz!