5: Things I’ve done in Pittsburgh so far
How did I miss another a Friday?! Better late than never, I suppose.
- Made a small exploration of campus, of course. Staying mostly around the places where my classes are, the library, and the University Center.
- Went up to the incline overlook called Mt. Washington at night. It was beautiful! My phone isn’t that great at night pictures, but it’s not too shabby either!
- Yesterday I went to the Steel City Improv Theater to see a $5 improv show! I really enjoyed it and I can see myself going there a lot once school picks up. (Thanks, Igor, for the inspiration).
- Got these crazy ice cream cups from Oh Yeah! Icecream & Coffee. They have all these neat flavors and toppings that you can get all blended in together in your own personal soft serve. Some people are then like: “Like Cold Stone?” And then I’m like: No, they have an actual mixer and the ice cream tastes good.
- Saw Elysium at the theater with a new friend. Not as bad as I thought it would be, not really my type of movie either.
Getting more excited for school, folks! I found out on Thursday that I’ll be TA-ing a class. Surprise!